December 4, 2009

The Nice List: Wine Gift Cards

THE NICE LIST
Item: Wine Gift Cards
Category: Stocking Stuffer (or Gift)
Price: Whatever you'd like!
Where to Buy: Wine.com

Some of you are probably thinking we're crazy for wanting to put an ENTIRE bottle of wine into a holiday stocking. Won't it weight it down? What if it breaks? Ok, if you're conscious about it, we have the perfect solution for you... wine in the form a gift card!
If you can swipe a Visa, you might as well be able to swipe a gift card that can do the same specifically for a bottle of good wine. And the folks at Wine.com have done just that for us! You get to choose the dollar amount for your gift and the recipient can choose any item they want from the website. I've got my eye on a nice Brunello (seasons greetings to me!) E-giftcards are also available.

1 comments:

Wine Gift said...

I have added Tour de France Wine Gift Pack to shopping cart. Just I am waiting for golden offer for it and I am really interested to Christmas offers.