So we may still be a month or so out, but to make sure my WinoBees are prepped for the holiday I’m giving away the most appropriate Easter Basket item I know… a pastel pink Rabbit!
The Metrokane Rabbit Corkscrew (value $60) has forever changed my life, and I’m pretty sure it’ll change yours too! This brand new set comes with the metal gear bottle opener mechanism, a foil cutter, extra spiral, and wine pourer with stopper. I promise you, if you haven't used one yet, it will allow for much smoother openings.
And yes, I did say it was pink. Girls will think its dainty, and guys... let's be honest, real men wear pink, so why can't they drink it too? But if you're still apprehensive, gift it to your wife, girlfriend or sister in replacement of the typical chocolate bunny... trust me, this bunny will earn you more points (wink, wink). Oh, and did I mention that 5% of the proceeds from this Rabbit were donated to the Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center? Sold yet?
Hopefully so, and that's why I want to make sure you have it in time for Easter! So if you are looking to uncork your drinking festivities with ease, simply earn some points...
To obtain 1 entry point, do one of the following:
1) Leave a comment within this “Hoppy Easter” post identifying what you’re planning to uncork for the holiday (for those of you who don't celebrate the holiday, just tell me your favorite vino). Anonymous comments will be deleted, so be sure to also leave your email address.
2) Send me an email at email@example.com with the subject line “EASTER BUNNY.” Within the body, drop a line identifying what you’re planning to uncork for the holiday alongside your email address.
* Only one comment or one email please.
Bonus: If you’re an overachiever (like me) you can obtain 5 entry points simply by pairing one of the above entries with one the below entries mentioned (so that’s a total of 2 entries peeps).
3) For My Tweeps – log in to your Twitter account and mention the giveaway with a link to the WinoBee.com website. To make sure I see your entry, be sure to enter the following hashtag in your tweet: #HEG
4) For My Bloggies -- if you have a blog yourself, simply post about WinoBee’s “Hoppy Easter” giveaway. Email me to let me know you've posted about it with a link to the post and your email.
All entries must be completed by 11:59pm EST on Sunday, March 22nd. The person with the most points will be our lucky winner. Assuming a tie, the winner will be chosen at random and announced on Tuesday, March 24th. The winner must claim their prize within 3 days, otherwise I will be forced to pick another lucky WinoBee. The losing entrants may be pretty jazzed about that, so I encourage everyone to pay attention to your emails that week! J
So what are you waiting for… HIP-HOP, HIPPITY-HOP TO IT!!! GOOD LUCK!!
(Sidenote: Apologies to anyone who doesn’t celebrate the Easter holiday. The theme was chosen solely for two reasons: 1) we are compiling a story of the best wines to serve at Easter and 2) the Rabbit is simple a natural fit for anything “Easter-y”- wouldn’t you agree? Smooches!)