December 17, 2010

12 Days of Wino: Vac U Vin

The clock is ticking and you officially have just over a week to finish up all your holiday shopping. And if you're anything like me, you likely come home from the hustle and bustle of it all to relax with a glass of vino.

But being the fabulous single gal I am, there's no way I'm consuming an entire bottle to my seemingly-drunken lonesome self (well, at least not this week) so rather than re-cork my wine, where it'll likely quickly spoil, I've opted for this [wine] lifesaver.

The Vac U Vin Wine Saver is the easiest, most afforable way to preserve opened wines. Its unique pump design allows you to remove air (and oxygen that spoils wine) and also offers a vaccum indicator which emits a click sound when the correct vaccum point is reach. It seriously helps save bottles upon bottles and will forever change your life... but, seriously!


Cost: $13.99 - $29.99 (depending on style purchased)
Where to Buy: WineStuff.com

0 comments: