August 19, 2009

Deal Buzz: Sparkling Sofitel Rendezvous!

By now I'm sure you know that I call DC my second home. After all, its where I spent the first 18 years of my life. I'm sure you also now by now that I'm a sucker for a good deal... and a solid glass of wine. So what happens when you combine all those attributes together? A weekend of bubbling sophistication, thats what!

For all you DC locals (and for those looking for a lavish trip), be sure to check out the Sparkling Sofitel Rendezvous at the Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square. The hotel has teamed up with Champagne Pommery to help showcase that the French are the definitive experts on luxury (now don't judge, the French did bless us with the region of Champagne, so play nice in the sandbox!)

And what does this mean for you? Well, the property is offering guests an extraordinary gift when they purchase a special bottle of Pommery's iconic tete de cuvee, Cuvee Louise 1998 Champagne for $299... a complimentary room for one night in the luxurious accommodations of the French style hotel. Thats a pretty damn good deal considering that the Cuvee Louise is a prestige selection which boasts extreme purity and vivacity! Can I get me a bottle?

To secure your reservation, call 202-730-8800. This special partnership is only valid through December 31st.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Cuvee Louise and love the Sofitel, although I have only been to the one in Chicago, so I might have to do a weekend trip to check this out in DC....Thanks for the deal buzz...I wonder what happens if you buy two bottles?