Monterey’s exceptional wineries, accompanied by local and nationally recognized chefs, will come together to commemorate The 13th Annual Great Wine Escape Weekend, November 13th-15th, 2009. The festivities beckon wine and food lovers from around the country.
Friday, November 13
- Coastal Kitchen—Food and wine seminars throughout the day
- Winemaker Dinners
Saturday, November 14
- Self-Guided or Luxury Coach Tours of Monterey Wine Country
- From Terroir to Table—Educational vineyard and winery tours
- Winemaker For A Day—A chance to fulfill the dream
- Winemaker Dinners—Featuring Monterey’s hottest chefs and vintners
Sunday, November 15
- The Grand Finale Tasting—Thirty-five Monterey County wineries and a dozen restaurants
The Monterey County Vintners and Growers Association web site provides package pricing, individual event prices and hotel recommendations. Additional information can be found by visiting www.montereywines.org/gwe.
Participating wineries include: Bernardus Vineyards and Winery, Boekenoogen Vineyards & Winery, Carmel Road Winery, Chalone Vineyard, Chateau Julien Wine Estate, Estancia, Galante Vineyards & Winery, Graff Family Vineyards, Hahn Estates/Smith & Hook Winery, Heller Estate Organic Vineyards, J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines, Line Shack Winery, Joyce Vineyard Winery, Lockwood Vineyard & Winery, Manzoni Estate Vineyard, Mariposa Wine Company, Marin’s Vineyard, McIntyre Vineyards, Mission Trail Vineyards, Monterey Wine Company, Morgan Winery, Otter Cove Wines, Paraiso Vineyards, Pierce Ranch Vineyards, Puma Road, San Bernabe Vineyards, Scheid Vineyards, Thomas Fogarty and Ventana Vineyards